Alright, people. Who doesn't like french toast? The proper answer is NO ONE! Kidding. I guess there are some people who really dislike breakfasty foods. This is easy-peasy and super delicious. Here's my take on it : )
Ricotta Stuffed "French Toast" w/ Sliced Honey Glazed Nanners'
1 100% whole wheat sandwich thin (I used Kroger brand)
2 T of part skim/low fat ricotta cheese
1-1 1/2 t of cinnamon
1 packet of splenda, or other zero calorie sweetener
splash of milk
1 T of water
1 t canola oil
2 t honey
1) In a small bowl mix the ricotta, 1/2 of the cinnamon, and splenda. Spread between the sandwich thin.
2) In another bowl mix the egg, splash of mix, and water. Lightly wisk.
3) Soak stuffed sandwich thin in egg mixture (1 or so minute per side). You will use 1/2 the egg mixture. You can discard it or make another serving.
4) Heat canola oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Place "french toast" in pan, and lightly brown on both sides.
5) Meanwhile, heat up honey in microwave and slice the banana
6) Transfer to a place, arrange bananas on top of the ricotta stuffed french toast.
7) Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon, if desired.
6 points plus
Note: this recipe might be more depending on the brand of ingredients you use. I know the brand of sandwich thins I used is lower in point value than some of the leading name brands.