Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
1 small/medium sweet potato
1 tsp salt free southwest chipotle seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash)
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
canola cooking spray, aluminum foil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Scrub potatoes really well if you are leaving the skin on. Slice potato into fries, according to your desired thickness, shape, etc. Place in a mixing bowl
3. Add southwest chipotle seasoning & EVOO over fries. Mix well.
4. Line sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spray with PAM/canola spray. Arrange fries in a single layer
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning half way through cooking time.
WW: 3p+ per serving; 6p+ for everything